Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pinterest...so many ideas so little time.

If you are on pinterest you know what I mean by so many ideas so little time. Ideas from crafts to recipes to even ideas for fashion and decorating.

Awhile ago I pinned a "Chicken Pot Pie Muffins" recipe. I have been wanting to try these, because it use biscuits instead of pie crust for chicken pot pie. (if you know me pie crust isn't my favorite) I followed the recipe to the t and ended up with over following Pot Pie Muffins. I think next time I make them I will just not add the water to the soup and use regular size biscuits not the grands size. Over all these were pretty easy to make and tasted good. I also really like how I can freeze the leftovers, then pull them out individually to reheat.


(This picture came from the recipe website, but mine did look like this)

To make this recipe healthier, I used reduced fat soup and biscuits. I don't think it lost any of it's flavor either.

Despite the overflowing of the muffins this recipe is a keeper for fall/winter time.

1 comment:

  1. These look so good! Perfect comfort food:)

    leslie
    www.4aroundthetable.com

    ReplyDelete