Friday, October 29, 2010

Crafts Projects for Sell



I have decided that I need to figure out a way to fund my craft addiction I have created. The answer make different things to sell; the best of both worlds crafting and making money. I am going to try and sell different things, to start out with kid sized reversible aprons and some tote bags. If you would like to buy either of these please leave a comment.

These aprons have a cooking theme to the fabric on one side and strips on the other. Each side of the apron has two pockets the opposite fabric. The neck straps is attached with D-rings so once you set it for your child you don't have to keep retying it. There are also two straps that tie around the waste; the straps are plenty long to fit whatever size your kid is. This apron will be able to be used as your child grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment